Sunday, January 23, 2011

And the Snow keeps on falling...

It is official we are snowed in! Still no cable and choppy Internet...
 I should pick up a book it has been a while. Last night I came home
from work and cleaned... Friday night cleaning session and it lasted
way too long. Gus this past week caught a little bug and the poor
thing was puking and you know what else all over the house.
 Second trip to the vet in two weeks first he punctured his tongue
and now a virus that took over him and our house.He is feeling
much better!

 Zoey and gus got their Christmas gifts yesterday from Scott's
parents and miss ally :) gave them to them this a.m. and they
love them! Mr. Bill and Sock Monkey.  They were very spoiled this year
 both grandparents hooked them up see pics. below...talk about
making spirits bright!

 I am going this week to get a gym membership first time in
a very long time that I have done this but, if I am going to
keep up with my snowboarding husband and actually do
this once a week I am going to need to get back into the
gym because its fun the first day but, the day after is brutal!
This week was a little better than last.

I love this little town but, its a little lonely without family and
friends so if I have not said it already start planning a visit soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment