Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Epic Snow Fall

Never have I ever experienced an Epic Snow fall until today!
Early this am the winds came and it really did sound like our
little French Creek house was going to blow away! I think
and I am pretty sure we experienced a Blizzard and I am
not talking the Dairy Queen kind! It was full on winds gust-
ing, Snow blowing, deep snow drifts yada yada crazy!
 It is amazing and Beautiful :)

 Everything is pretty much going okay I work 6 days
a week 3 at ember and 3 at Sevens not exactly my
cup of tea but, its a start and we both have Thursdays
off together!

This just in.... Breckenridge has received in the past 7
days 37 inches of snow!!! Who's in for some fun?
Hope you can make it out soon... We would love
to have ya.

Tomorrow Scott and I are both going out Boarding
together for the first time! Wish me Luck <3 from M.S.Z.G.H-Sweeney




p.s. I found the abominable snowman and he is a really good cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment