Thursday, January 13, 2011

What an awesome day!

Well, you are probably wondering all of you how I did on
my first lesson and really there are only two words..Freaking
Awesome! It was such a great experience and such a good
feeling to be able to pick it up in the first run when you are
in the same class with a 20 year old and she falls in the first
ten and quits (not that I am happy about this) but, when I found
out that my other student was 20 and the teacher was 22 and
I am then asked my age! Lets just say felt pretty pretty great!

 We broke for lunch met back and I mastered the j curve and
c curve and on the the S  which was a little difficult and then
finally a real chair lift no magic carpet... me and my little friend
Bailey who was 13 and really scared b.t.w. riding up together on our
first run and down we went and then the day was over and I proudly
walked over to the gondola with my board in hand :) Can't wait to try again next week!
Magic carpet! This was the day we were up for the Dew Tour!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment